Mental projections or dreams

Mental projections or dreams



I dreamed of a great place where there were many people and I was reporting my near-death experience with the active and vivid awareness of all the experiences that went out of the body and go into other dimensions that the psyche can achieve.
There was a translator, I can partially understand written English, but I'm not very good at understanding the spoken word.
Close to me, a very good and very friendly energy, overflowing with peace and friendship, with a bond established by the mercy and love of Jesus Christ.
I felt when the Lord spoke to me:
"It is for this moment that I have prepared him: the old things are passed away, and behold, I will make him new things."
As I looked at my brother in Christ, who was primarily responsible for this trip, I felt a great connection and realized that I was in the right place, doing the right thing: witnessing LIFE, the great love of God ...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas