My search for understanding extended consciousness




Dr. Alexander is a neurosurgeon physician and lives in a country where they give him favorable conditions of survival.
Therefore, upon returning from his NDE, he can develop his knowledge and expand his phenomenological experience to the world.
But I, when I had my near-death experience, was living in unfavorable conditions and could not report to anyone my whole experience of being conscious with the brain with brain waves below the correct Gasglow Scale.
I could not immediately realize that my search for knowledge years later was due to the expansion of my capacity for awareness and self-awareness.
When I could find out what was happening to me, many years had passed and I was already studiyng  Psychology.
I could already talk about it, and then I entered my resume on a Psychology Day at a public university.
With new knowledge, I no longer felt so stranger to my experiences and my conscience, without being diagnosed with mental disorders.
I was very grateful to Dr. Marielle, (significant name) who had accepted my abstract, and I prepared to present my work in search of Masters in this faculty.
Unfortunately, something happened and I could not, for particular reasons present my contribution to the Event "Dialogues on finitude, mourning and subjectivity", organized by Professor Marielle Rodrigues Correa, in August 2018, at UNESP.
I´ve ben a lot honored by my other Phenomenology teacher, who revealed to me the knowledge of the suspension of consciousness and the intentionality of consciousness.
According to Hurssel, Consciousness is always consciousness of something: the intentional and descriptive analysis of consciousness will define the essential relations between mental acts and external world.
It made sense to me, phrase much used in the Course and when searching for search sources  the writing of my abstract, I found the experience of Eben Alexander.
Know what he's talking about, because I also had an NDE and spent thirteen days in a coma and in that period my consciousness was awake and in other dimensions, as he reports, but it was different experiences in their worlds and visualizations.
Maybe one day I'll write a book about my experience, when I get where I need to go. At the moment, I am very grateful to Dr. Alexander, and especially Dr. Antônio Fernandes Ferrari, a neurosurgeon, who took care of me, even with my unfavorable financial condition, twenty-eight years ago.
Especially to Love, or God, or Jesus Christ, that creative and creative force that has brought me so far and put me in a position so that I can advance in my quest for knowledge.
In the final summary, Dr. Eben, a neurosurgeon, american and I, a psychologist in training, brazilian, a children's teacher, went through an experience in which our skepticism was replaced by the empirical conviction that ...
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST, THERE IS TRANSFORMATION

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas